Tuesday 29 April 2014

P2. HOW DOES YOUR PRODUCT FIT INTO CURRENT TRENDS





2) I started this project by doing research, i looked on the CBBC website http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/shows.              

I believe there is a current market place for my animation as there isn't many sort tv shows around to today. My animation will be 3 minutes each. The animation will appear on tv in-between shows. Most shows today last roughly 30-45 minutes. Mine will fit in nicely as it only last 3 minutes, this would help it broadcast as it can be played whenever twice or even three times a day. Depending on how succesful my animation is there will be more animated series like this in the future. Also merchandise is a thought i have in mind e.g; 

- Tshirts
- Pencil Case's 
- Dinner plates/cutlery 
- Bags
- Toys

This will all help with advertisement. 

3) My target audience is 12+ to girls and boys. As this is for young children i aiming to play this on CBBC around 6/7 clock on weekdays on weekends 12-1. I think playing the animation at 6/7 is a good time as all the viewers will be home at this time, most of them would be finishing there dinner so they have time to watch a bit of tv. 

No comments:

Post a Comment